This beautiful finca with absolute privacy is located not far from the popular village of Santa Gertrudis, Ibiza Town and St. Eulalia can be reached within 20 minutes.
The plot of 2000 m2 offers a marvelous garden with typical plants for the island, a fishpond, numerous partly covered terraces, various outdoor dining areas with BBQ and chill out zones, completed with a fantastic pool area.
The living area of the house counts 310 m2 divided into a main house, an apartment, a tower room and a loft. All living units are accessible through a separate entrance.
The exact distribution is as follows:
– Large living room with fireplace and adjoining dining area
– Completely renovated kitchen with adjacent terrace
– 1 bedroom with small salon, dressing area, bathroom, outdoor shower and Jacuzzi and access to the private terrace
– 1 bedroom with bathroom and adjoining balcony with open wonderful country view
– Covered terrace
– Living area with a kitchen unit and dining area
– 1 bedroom
– 1 bathroom
– Shower Bath
– Huge roof terrace with fantastic country view
– Spacious and exceptionally designed loft with sleeping, living, kitchen and bathroom area and huge terrace areas
With regard to the facilities of the property it is remarkable that besides the air conditioning in all bedrooms, an oil central heating system makes the house habitable also in winter, so it is not only suitable as a summer holiday home, but also for residents who want to live in Ibiza all year round.
Electric entrance gate, various storage rooms, air conditioning, oil central heating, well
Santa Eulalia is council district of the same called municipality, after Ibiza-town and San Antonio the third largest district. Beside tourist attractions as the marina, the beach, the large promenade and a large amount of restaurants and bars you find also significant historical constructions as the roman viaduct and the weir church Es Puig den Missa from the 18th century. The atmosphere in the 30.000 inhabitants counting municipality is very cosmopolitan.